- Encapto now supports Huawei NCE-Campus cloud (Huawei AP management cloud).
- Infrastructure updates have been implemented to improve performance and security.
- The Mikrotik install script has been updated to support RouterOS version 7.
- Users can now select the Mikrotik profile when creating a new Mikrotik site.
- A new Hotspot-only profile option has been added for Mikrotik sites.
- Configuration pause has been introduced during Mikrotik profile changes. New profile changes will get pushed to the Mikrotik once the user clicks save.
- "Other" has been added as the 3rd option for survey gender selection.
- Users can now disable individual voucher codes in the codes authentication method.
- The start date is now optional when creating a new batch of codes.
- An advanced search option has been added, allowing users to search by multiple tags and/or names.
- Wildcard search by tags has been introduced in Clouddeck.
- Users can now change the font on the WYSIWYG portal editor and upload a custom font file (.tff) via ZIP.
- The API response in reporting now includes a new "totalHour" field.
- A new option has been added to preview portals by skipping the assigned campaigns.
- Confirmation alerts have been added to disassociate items.
- A CSV download option is now available in the sessions tab in Networks.
- More information and warning messages have been added to tag creation (and editing).
- The amount of password reset requests for payment users has been limited.
- A new payment history tab has been added for payment users in Clouddeck.
- A feature has been added to lock out Clouddeck accounts automatically on repeated login failures.
- A new preview window is now available when optimizing an image.
- Measures have been taken to prevent links from being added to the login button, which could cause it to break.
- The export survey has been optimized with new features.
- Skip the campaign view for users who return to the portal within 5 minutes (i.e., to copy the SMS OTP).
- Minor UI improvements have been made to Clouddeck.
- The total number of active sessions is now displayed correctly.
- A problem that prevented the selection of all hotspots with a specific tag in reporting has been fixed.
- The issue of selecting all items and multi-selecting across multiple pages has been resolved.
- Email address validation in the "FROM" communications field has been fixed.
- Custom authentications now work correctly with concurrent limit settings.
- A problem has been resolved causing discrepancies between survey data and campaign survey data.
- The missing back button on the lightbox for uploading media has been found and fixed.
- An internal server error occurred when no portal was assigned in a hotspot. To fix the error, a default portal has been introduced.
- The issue with multiple "Saved" toasts appearing when saving portals has been resolved (pop-up messages at the top right corner of the Clouddeck).
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.